Homeowner’s All-in-One Full Protection Policy
Moylan’s Insurance is General Agent for Dongbu Insurance Company, Ltd. and First Net Insurance Company. We hold Surplus Line Brokers and General Agent Licenses, which means our carriers depend on our integrity and managed professionalism to represent them in Guam, CNMI, and Micronesia.
18 Good Reasons to Place Your Policy With Us
*This is only a general description of the policy and is not a statement of contract. For more details, please see a Moylan’s Insurance Representative or read your policy.
(Whether you are liable or not)
(Other than insured)
You can receive 10% off your typhoon insurance premium if you have commercially installed metal shutters on all your doors, windows or plate glass. A 5% discount will be given if you secure your house with non-metal shutters, such as plywood designed to cover all-glass doors, windows, or plate glass.
This policy will protect things in your home: furniture, electronic equipment, clothes, and most of your personal belongings.
Protects you, the homeowner, from possible legal suits arising from persons being injured on your premises. Also, it protects you if you accidentally injure someone while enjoying recreational activities such as golfing, hunting and fishing. (Higher limits available up to $100,000.)
Contents Special Limits
The amount of coverage is determined by the policy you select except for a few types of personal property that have special limits:
- Money, banknotes, coins $100
- Securities, stamps and deeds $500
- Watercraft and equipment $500
- Cameras, projectors or other equipment $200
- Burglary of jewelry, watches and furs $500
Medical Payments to Others
This coverage pays medical expenses up to the medical limits in the policy for someone who is accidentally injured on your property or is accidentally injured by you or relatives who live with you.
Temporary Living Expenses
We will pay up to 5% of the sum insured to maintain your standard of living if you are unable to live in your home due to all peril insured against. Covered expenses are those over and above what you’d normally spend for food, shelter, and related items.
- First Aid Expenses – Pays for the expenses incurred by the insured for first aid to others at the time of an accident or bodily injury.
- Debris Removal – Covers reasonable expenses to remove damaged property following a covered loss.
- Temporary Repairs – Covers temporary repairs incurred to protect covered property from further damage.
Increase Personal Liability limits.
For just $8, you can increase Personal Liability limits to $100,000.